Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bali is a Exotic Island


That is a good TV program.
What a good TV program that is!
Yes, that's the best TV program I've ever seen.

She is a beautiful girl.
What a beautiful girl she is!
Yes, she certainly is.

That is a terrible movie.
What a terrible movie that is!
Yes, it's the worst movie I've ever seen.

She's a great web designer.
What a great web designer he is!
Yes, she certainly is.

This is a tasteful coffee.
What a tasteful coffee this is!
It's the most tasteful coffee I've ever drank.

This is an interesting novel.
What in interesting novel this is!
It's the most interesting novel I've ever read.

Fitria is a pretty girl.
What a pretty girl Fitria is!
Yes, she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

Toba Lake is big lake.
What a big lake Toba is!
Yes, it's the biggest lake in Indonesia.

Bali is a exotic island.
What an exotic island Bali is!
Yes, it's the most exotic island I've ever visited.

That is a delicious cake.
What a delicious cake that is!
Yes, that's the most delicious cake I've ever eaten.

That is an inspiring music.
What an inspiring music that is!
Yes, that's the most inspiring music I've even listen.

Those are funny jokes.
What funny jokes those are!
Yes' those are the funnies jokes I've ever heard.

That is a good chocolate.
What a good chocolate that is!
Yes, that's the best chocolate I've ever eaten.

That is beautiful dance.
What a beautiful dance that is!
Yes, that's the most beautiful dance I've ever seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Online Grammar Courses Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez