Saturday, June 26, 2010

Occupation



What's your occupation?
What's your job?
What's your profession?
What do you do for a living?


I'm a secretary.
I'm a model.
I'm a newscaster.
I'm a painter.
I'm a security guard.
I'm a tailor.
I'm a travel agent.
I'm a waitress.
I'm a welder.
I'm a scientist.
I'm a repair-person.
I'm a pharmacist.
I'm a mechanic.
I'm a student.
I'm an engineer.
I'm an architect.
I'm a building constructor.
I'm a businessman.
I'm a businesswoman.
I'm an entrepreneur.
I'm an author/writer.
I'm an investor.
I'm a taxi driver.
I'm a teacher.
I'm a researcher.
I'm a welder.
I'm a waiter.
I'm a computer engineer.
I'm a webmaster.
I'm a blogger.
I'm a seamstress.
I'm a journalist.
I'm a pianist.
I'm a musician.
I'm a dancer.
I'm a doctor.
I'm a translator.
I'm an interpreter.
I'm a web designer.
I'm a security guard.
I'm a salesperson.
I'm a manager.
I'm a real estate agent.
I'm a receptionist.
I'm a pilot.
I'm a plumber.
I'm a photographer.
I'm a police officer.
I'm an actor/actress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Online Grammar Courses Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez